Mobile Remote Deposit Capture Application
- You must be an individual enrolled in our Personal Online Banking Service and have an iPhone or Android phone with PrinsBank's mobile app installed, a camera in your phone, and an internet connection.
- You must have a deposit account that has been open at least 90 days and your account must be in good standing.
- You may deposit single party domestic checks made payable to the owner(s) on the account. you may NOT deposit third party checks, substitute checks, returned checks, incomplete checks, non-negotiable items, foreign checks, stale-dated checks, checks on which you suspect fraud, or altered checks.
- Our standard deposit limit will allow you to deposit checks up to $3,000.00 per day. Each check must be deposited separately.
- Check endorsement must include your signature and "MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY", endorse and date the check. Failing to do so may result in a denied check image deposit. Customers will be notified via email or mobile number provided for any check that is denied.
- Please retain check in a safe place for up to 45 days. After that, dispose of the check securely-we recommend shredding.
- Our daily cutoff is 1:00 p.m., any Mobile Deposit received after 1:00 p.m. are considered next day, and could potentially take up to 2 business days for processing.
- Funds availability is generally the Next Business Day.
- There is currently no fee for Mobile Remote Deposit Capture.