SBA- Paycheck Protection Program
On Friday, March 27th, the Federal stimulus bill was signed into law in response to COVID-19, known as the CARES Act. The legislation included the Small Business Administration loan program, known as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), to support small businesses through this unprecedented time. PrinsBank is an authorized SBA lender and ready to help your small business through this process.
Please follow the steps below to apply:
- Read the information about the program – click here
- Gather items in the document checklist – click here
- Calculate your loan amount utilizing the documents you have gathered, we have provided an excel spreadsheet for ease of calculation – click here
- Review and complete the additional information worksheet. – click here
- Review and complete the SBA payment protection loan application form. – click here
After each step has been completed, please contact a loan officer to apply. As always, we are here to help, please call if you have any questions.
Prinsburg office: 320-978-6351
Champlin office: 763-712-3770